i know it's not thanksgiving yet but we only have 36 days until christmas and that time will fly by with holiday parties, dinners, happy hours, etc .... time to start gift shopping! i picked some stuff that i think would be fun to get (or buy for myself) ....
1. j.crew dreamy cotton pajama set - who doesn't need a cute, comfortable pair of pajamas?
2. canvas dauville large bowl - for keys, jewelry, change, etc. and in white and silver, it's neutral enough to go with anyone's interior decor
3. american apparel metallic leather pouch - the perfect pouch for holiday parties and it will last way beyond new year's eve .... muted metallic gold goes with any outfit anytime of year.
4. iron tree branch hook - a cool, interesting hook for hats, jewelry, scarves, keys....
5. bauble bar celestial drop earrings - to wear with that LBD or to jazz up jeans and a sweater
6. beauty counter perfect lip collection - the smoothest lip conditioner, the prettiest pale pink lip sheer (that works on anyone) and shiny lip gloss
7. stella & dot on the mark necklace - this sterling silver, dainty arrow necklace can be worn daily
8. warehouse faux fur pom pom hat - warm, cute and neutral enough to go with any jacket
9. refinery 29 style stalking book - a fun, style inspiring coffee table book
10. distressed mirror jewelry box - to keep jewels neat and organized but looking nice in this pretty box